Monday, September 14, 2009

Where the EFF you been?

Hello world...
Yeah yeah I know I am the worlds second worst blogger coming slightly ahead of Perez Hilton, but maaaaan I been busy! But no worries, I plan to give you the long fragment of a sentence play by play of the last two months in 5,4,3,2,1...

So after I recorded that autotune track in my last post, i decided to become a recording artist for all of 2 days; then i decided to try my hand in producing beats but that didnt even survive the half life of my previous endeavor; i decided to purchase "The Complete Idiot's Guide to Poetry Writing" and the book is truely phenomenal; i am currently using the book to help assist some of my fellow writers from Word of Mouth in breaking the mold in their own lives and start writing outside the box; My mother has become tremendously ill and surprisingly it is not affecting me as much as I thought it would; i am doing my best to maintain focus and allowing God to work out her problems; FYI I am back at school now in good ole Greenville, NC; kinda excited to be back and see the extended fam but not too pumped about classic; not even a whole month into the semester and I am already considering dropping out of this place; I swear I am starting to forget why I am bothering with this school thing, but then I think of all the money that wont transpire from my dreams to reality and I hop back on the money train we like to call higher education; I am living off campus this year so the swag meter is up lil bit, yet my car is back at home so i am not feeling as swagnificent as I could be; nevertheless this semester has begun and like i have been saying all summer, i have an awesome feeling about it and I cant wait to see the suprises in store.

I do apologize about the hiatus and to all of my new Followers, Welcome to the Poet behind the Pen, and for you oldheads, thanks for sticking around while I got my life back together. I love you all.

2 comments:

  1. Johnny, where can I find that book?
    plus.... stay in school, school is cool :)
    i'm actually going back too... life is gonna get more interesting for sure, i feel ya on that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should be able to find that book at any book retail store or online. just google it. but thanks for the support.

    ReplyDelete