Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Writer's Block???

I have never wanted to write something so bad like this before. If writing poetry was sex, then I would be as horny as a ten year convict, 15 minutes away from parole. You cant even grasp how bad I wanna write something right now. The only problem is that I have the attention span of an 8 year old A.D.D. kid who has gone 3 weeks without his meds. GEEEEZ! It's like every distraction is surrounding me right now, from the TV to Facebook. I'm even waisting time on this thing when I should be writing. And on top of this annoying writers block, lets not forget that I should also be studying for finals right now. Yep, it's that time of year again when I have to prove myself for one last time and show these teachers that I don't have to go to class everyday in order to obtain a decent education. Welp, I better get off and do that...

2 comments: