Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Google me baby???


Well today was an awesome day. I found out that I can be googled. That's right, if you go to Google and type in Johnny Alfredo then you will find the first few links belonging to me. I even took a screen shot to provide proof (above). I had a show tonight and I definitely made it a point to share that with the crowd right before I did my set. It has always been one my secret little nerdy dreams to be able to Google myself. The first few links to pop up include my Twitter page, my Facebook page, this blog you are reading, and my Youtube page. Even if you type in my old pen name, JPthePoet, on Google, I still take up the first few results(below). If you choose to use that instead, one of the results actually includes my Last.fm page. Well since it's like 3:25 in the morning I think I will head to bed now. I just couldn't rest without getting this Google business off my chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment