Friday, June 19, 2009

Random Word: Barbaric???

Barbaric

This is the barbaric muse
I have been looking for

Even though I know you don't have the man power
or steady hands to pull off this procedure,
just tear away my writer's block
like your instincts naturally instruct you

Construct two nostrils in my cerebellum
so that I can dream to breathe
Because the lack of oxygen in my brain
is causing my poetry to beco-co-come hypoxic

Pop lock your way back down to my microphone
tap dance on the rainbows in my nightmares
Freddy Cruguer your way back from my page, to the stage

whether its when I write, or on the mic.

Reinvent me, teach me again to inspire
reign down with your fire
and fire
every unnecessary word that I hire

Show me again how to perfect this craft,
because I am tired of wasting your time...

No comments:

Post a Comment