Monday, June 29, 2009

Venting???

Stop acting like I dont have talent. I dont mean to toot my own horn, but I think it's the only way you can hear me. Stop acting like the stage doesnt need to be extinguished when I step off. Stop acting like your fans dont leave quoting my poetry. Stop acting like you wasnt trying to book me when we first met. Stop acting like people aint wondering if I'm down with your crew. Stop acting like one of my fans aint you. Stop acting like im not good enough to bang with your crowd. Stop acting like I dont tear the roof down. I'm too humble to you tell you im better than you, but too talented to ignore the fact that you refuse to respect my craft. Stop sleeping on Johnny Alfredo.

3 comments:

  1. I remember we talked about this!

    But know that YOU ARE RESPECTED AND APPRECIATED WHERE TI MATTERS ,

    THATS ALL THAT MATTERS

    ReplyDelete
  2. i always have and always will appreciated you!!!!! tell them what it is and to stop sleeping on you!!

    ReplyDelete